We strive to make the Give Us Time project as successful as possible for all those who wish to use the service. To help us do this, we ask you to commit to some rules in relation to our service and your use of the properties that have been kindly donated.
If you do not agree to these rules, you will not be able to complete your booking.
We will take any breach of these rules extremely seriously. If during your stay at a property you fail to adhere to the below agreement, we write to your military establishment with details of the breach of trust, and will take action to block you from booking properties with us in the future. It is our duty to look after our generous Hosts and your duty to respect their donation.
You agree that you will:
- not do anything that could harm the ability of Give Us Time to continue to provide this service to military personnel in the future or bring Give Us Time or your Service or yourself into disrepute
- not bring unregistered guests or pets into the property.
- not bring illegal substances into the property or onto the property grounds.
- treat the donated property with respect at all times (including respecting no smoking policies in force at the property) and you will not use the property to have parties or conduct other activities that are not appropriate to holiday use.
- promptly notify the owner and Give Us Time of any damages incurred during your stay.
- give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your booking (this will enable us to place the property with someone else or for the owner to take another booking).
- agree to comply with any other rules that the property owner may specify.
- hand back the keys to the owner or agent at the end of your stay and thank them for their time and donation.
- Provide feedback on your experience to Give Us Time.